The Satya incense company has come out with new incense fragrances in the 15 gram box size. There are a lot of really amazing new fragrances like Love Spell and Good Luck, and also some remakes of old favorites like Sixties Patchouli and Golden Sandalwood.
We have searched a long time for a line of scented oils that could help fill the gaps when Auric Blends fall behind in production. Finally we have Shadow Scents Perfume Oils! They come in the same bottle size with the convenient roll on tip, and several of the fragrances come very close in scent or smell exactly the same.
The best part is the price is lower than Auric Blends, starting at $3.25 and going lower if you order in quantity. The colorful labels are eye catching and beautiful.
You can view the oils here, along with tester bottles and displays.
We have a beautiful new selection of wholesale dream catchers available! They are built around a sturdy wire frame, and decorated with small natural gemstones and feathers, and the bright colors really get your attention.
They range in size from mini 7 inch ones, to very large ones with an 8 inch hoop and a total 16 inch length. There are some really adorable shapes available, like peace and hearts.
Check it out! You can see the full collection here.
We have a whole new wholesale selection of offering bowls and smudge bowls. The gorgeous ones made of copper have been around for a while and are already quite popular, so they make a nice addition for any online or brick-and-mortar store.
So what are they for? That’s the great thing! They have so many uses! Besides the basic use of a smudge bowl to hold and put out your sage smudge, you can:
- Use it for scrying or meditation by filling it with sacred water and gazing upon the moving surface of the water
- Use it during a ritual to charge candles, water, twine, amulets, or literally anything else you need.
- If you are making an offering to gods, goddesses, or the ancestors, the bowl is a beautiful and meaningful way to make your offering.
- It can hold your cakes or ale during ritual.
- You can use it to mix ingredients, spices, or incense for magical use.
- Filled with water, it can bring the power of the element of water and/or the Western direction.
- They also make a beautiful decorative addition to the home.