We have searched a long time for a line of scented oils that could help fill the gaps when Auric Blends fall behind in production. Finally we have Shadow Scents Perfume Oils! They come in the same bottle size with the convenient roll on tip, and several of the fragrances come very close in scent or smell exactly the same.
The best part is the price is lower than Auric Blends, starting at $3.25 and going lower if you order in quantity. The colorful labels are eye catching and beautiful.
You can view the oils here, along with tester bottles and displays.
We have a beautiful new selection of wholesale dream catchers available! They are built around a sturdy wire frame, and decorated with small natural gemstones and feathers, and the bright colors really get your attention.
They range in size from mini 7 inch ones, to very large ones with an 8 inch hoop and a total 16 inch length. There are some really adorable shapes available, like peace and hearts.
Check it out! You can see the full collection here.
We have a whole new wholesale selection of offering bowls and smudge bowls. The gorgeous ones made of copper have been around for a while and are already quite popular, so they make a nice addition for any online or brick-and-mortar store.
Copper Offering Bowl
Soapstone Offering Bowl
So what are they for? That’s the great thing! They have so many uses! Besides the basic use of a smudge bowl to hold and put out your sage smudge, you can:
- Use it for scrying or meditation by filling it with sacred water and gazing upon the moving surface of the water
- Use it during a ritual to charge candles, water, twine, amulets, or literally anything else you need.
- If you are making an offering to gods, goddesses, or the ancestors, the bowl is a beautiful and meaningful way to make your offering.
- It can hold your cakes or ale during ritual.
- You can use it to mix ingredients, spices, or incense for magical use.
- Filled with water, it can bring the power of the element of water and/or the Western direction.
- They also make a beautiful decorative addition to the home.
So we have these wonderful new mists with essential oils, and they’re such a fragrant and fun way to purify yourself and your space! We’ve especially been enjoying “Sacred Dreamtime” with the wonderful sage aroma! It’s like burning a fresh sage smudge stick, except so fast and easy. A few quick mists over yourself, and you feel refreshed and cleansed.
These mists use the essential oils of plants, along with the energy of prayers, to achieve the same effects as the actual plants. The cobalt blue glass bottle holds quite a lot (4 ounces), so each one will last a long time. You can take them with you through your day, or keep one at work, to help refocus and achieve clarity through difficult times.
We have three kinds so far:
Sacred Dreamtime – for protection, clarity, and fearlessness (our favorite because of the sage!)
Heaven’s Delight – for peace, joy, and prosperity (Patchouli lovers will enjoy this one!)
Mystic Garden – for protection, harmony, and wisdom (a wonderful floral with lavender!)
We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!